| Tummy Time |
| Look at the cute little face :) |
| Family Picture |
| And another one. We took turns who held Zoey |
| Just the three of us |
| The day we blessed her in church |
| Cute gown (thanks Julie!) |
| She wasn't very happy at this point. Ready to get out of her girly clothes. |
| Then Gram took a picture of Papa. Hi Papa! |
Zoey likes to sing also. We finally got a little of it on video. It's mostly right at the very end of this video. She's so cute!
| Smile! |
| Our wedding rings on little fingers |
| So tired |
| Bye Bye Daddy |
| Hello World! |
| Pretty Sunday Dress |
| Daddy started taking pictures now that he's home with her |
| She likes to wiggle in her wiggle worm play area |
| I think this one is self explanatory, she loves her grandma and grandpa |
| Little Miss Blue Eyes |
| Happy Girl |
| Mommy and Zoey |
| Daddy and Zoey |
| Yep, you guessed it, Mommy and Daddy and Zoey |
| Big smile! |
| Tuckered out |
| Her matching outfit! |
| Wink! She sure knows how to play a room :) |
| I was trying to get her sucking her thumb. I'm sure I'll have plenty of more opportunities |
| Precious girl |
Love the pics. Zoey is sooooo dang cute!!!!
ReplyDelete