Thursday, November 17, 2011

Skater Girl

I've always liked dressing with long sleeved shirts under my tee shirts in the winter. John calls me his skater girl. So of course I'm going to do that with Zoey too :) I just love these outfits.


With Aunt Marcia
Her shirts are a little girly, but I have yet to find a baby quicksilver shirt so she can match mom and dad. I'll keep looking.

And now, other miscellaneous pictures.
She's discovered crawling under things now. Legs, chairs, coffee table, etc.

Crawling out of the closet (notice I did not say coming out of the closet) Usually our big wheeling laundry thing is there so she can't get in, so it was exciting that she was able to.

Drowning in Daddy's sweatshirt

To boldly go where no baby has gone before. Daddy rearranged the room and left a little too much space between the bed and desk.

Finally got a picture of her sleeping. She had a late nap and I had to go wake her up so she would go to bed on time and she was so cute! She sleeps exactly like I do! On my side/stomach with one leg up like that. Though I don't usually hold a bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment