Friday, December 16, 2011

Whistling and JC Penny Pictures

Sometimes I feel like after Zoey learned to walk there's nothing big to look forward to. I know that's not true because she's constantly learning and doing new things. For example, on December 6th she whistled. I had no idea a 13 month old was capable of that but she did it. Several different times throughout the day. Since then she hasn't done it though. John and I whistle all the time so it was only a matter of time before she picked up on it.

We got our first professional pictures taken at JC Penny for Zoey's one year old pictures. I'm a little sad we never got newborn ones taken, but I took so many that it made up for it. I was worried about how Zoey would do and she was kind of serious and nervous at first. It wasn't until we were done that she relaxed and was having fun. But we were able to get some really good pictures which was nice. I got a deal through groupon.com so we even got one picture on a CD that we could use however we wanted. So that was nice since I could use it for our Christmas cars. The others I illegally scanned so they aren't the best quality, but they're so cute and I wanted them on the computer.




1 comment:

  1. They are very good pictures :) Samantha moves so much I'm not sure we could get good pics... I would like to get some soon though!

    ReplyDelete