These are just random pictures like usual that I wanted to include.
Zoey's a little skinny and some of her pants are big around the waist. This is her sagging her pants. She's so cool. :)
 |
| It was hard to hang on to her and get a centered picture during her piggy back ride. |
 |
| 2011 Christmas tree! |
 |
| She had been sitting there just staring at the tree. But when I tried to take a picture she moved. She was in awe. |
 |
| Reading her books in the corner. The tree would poke her and she'd just look at it like "what are you doing?" |
 |
| She crawled under here, got a shoe, and then found her way out again. |
 |
| She pulled her bird out of her bed and was playing with it. Then I found her stuffing it in this empty wipes container and taking it out again. When it was in, only it's beak would stick out. It was so funny! |
Zoey has done surprisingly well with our Christmas tree. Well at least I think so. John would say otherwise. I put all our "Zoey friendly" ornaments on the bottom of the tree and the breakable ones up top. She's 1 so I expected her to explore the tree. John wanted me to teach her to just leave it alone and not mess with it. I was like... uhhhh, she's 1. He loves everything to be neat, tidy, organized and definitely not messy. She didn't mess with the tree the first day but after that she has loved taking the little brass horns off as well as other ornaments she can reach. I don't see it as a problem, I just put them back later. After about a week I showed her how to put them back and she'll lay them on the branches. It's so cute. Now that we have a couple presents under it she likes to take them and carry them around the house just like she does with our shoes. So we find them in odd places, like the bedrooms.
I think I completed the Christmas shopping which is good since Christmas is a week away. This week Zoey and I went and picked up John's gift for me. That's how it works right? The wife gets the stuff and gives it to the husband to give back to her? Well it works for us anyways.
My parents are going to be here for the 5 days leading up to Christmas and then for a week in January and I'm so excited to have them visit. I think Zoey is going to enjoy having them here. They're going to be in Hawaii in between their time here. They lead a rough life ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment