Monday, March 5, 2012

Going to blog more... for real this time

Wow, I haven't updated this since before Christmas and it's now March. That's awful! I've figured out a new system for where I put my pictures so hopefully that will help me update more often since it's easier. We'll see.

Zoey's doing great. She gets bigger and smarter everyday it seems. She now has two molars (bottom left and top right) and the other two should be on their way. We upgraded to a bigger car seat since at her 15 month doctors appointment we found out she'd outgrown her infant car seat in height. After hours upon hours of research and getting people's opinions we decided on the Evenflo Symphony 65 and we love it. We got it at Babies R Us and they were doing the trade in thing so I found a used (and expired) seat in the classifieds for $5 and bought it which got us $50 off our new car seat! Not a bad deal if you ask me.

My parents came to visit us for about a week before Christmas, then they went to Hawaii for 2 1/2 weeks and then came back for a week before heading back to Atlanta. It was so much fun to have them here. Zoey warmed up to them as much as she could in a week. But she didn't want to get to close which is how she is most of the time. She's getting better with strangers but is still very weary of them.

Hmm, there's just too much to say and too many pictures, I'm going to have to do separate entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment