Friday, May 4, 2012

March, April

It's already May and I haven't even blogged about all of March yet. I must be getting really lazy.

3/8 I opened the fridge to let Zoey get her milk out and then I went to the bathroom really quick. When I came back this is what I found.
All lined up and ready to go!

How cute are they?
Zoey loves watching what we're doing especially when cooking. It's a little more difficult to cook and hold her at the same time so I set her on the washer and she has a box of sippy cups she sits there and plays with. She's always so good just sitting there and never tries to get down on her own. It's fun to have her involved with what we're doing.
She loves sitting in boxes and getting pushed around. Also she's so small that I'm amazed at the different boxes she actually fits in!

See she's getting more hair :)
Looks like Zoey grew some long hairy man legs
This was her St Patricks Day outfit. She did have a green shirt on and some of the hearts are green. Hard to find green clothes when you have a girl.

I love when I can sneak a picture of her sleeping

Like father, like daughter. Yes she is a Budge.
We used our Twilight blanket as a tablecloth when playing games and did a little decorating with the runts we were eating :)

Best Friends!

Lounging outside

Testing out the new portable DVD player for our trip

Laying in the kitchen with Daddy
I love all these smiles!



She totally looks like a boy scout leader with short shorts and socks pulled up

My attempt at a family picture
Emptied out the drawer to sit in it

So proud of herself

Diaper hat!
Proof that Zoey is not always happy

Ridding her paper towel horse
Sweeping with Daddy

She must have been cold because after she woke up she just wanted to wear this hat around





No comments:

Post a Comment