Saturday, July 28, 2012

Zoey's First Haircut!

Zoey is just about 21 months old and has never had a haircut. She just doesn't have a lot of hair. She has however been sporting a pretty nifty mullet lately. I just haven't had the heart to cut it since she finally had a little length to her hair.

The mullet

In pony tail
Well, it was time to let the mullet go so I cut it off! I put it in a ponytail so that I could save it in her baby book. And I have to say I think I did pretty good for my first haircut on a wiggly little girl.
Before and After!

No more mullet

3 inches!

Sporting the "wet" look

While drying. You can see it's not entirely even, but I don't think many people will notice

Now she has big kid hair. not a baby anymore!
3 inches of baby hair is now gone. She's getting to be such a big kid I can't believe it. Where did my baby go?

No comments:

Post a Comment