So it's official. I'm a stay at home mom. It's going great. I love to be home with little Zoey and I think she likes it too :) John seems to be doing well with his new job. He sold a car the other day, so that's good. I haven't taken as many pictures and I might have thought I'd have taken at this point, but here are some from the past couple days.
 |
| 4/7/11 |
 |
| Decided to be fancy and put on a matching accessory when we went out. Since it doesn't happen much I had to take a picture. |
 |
| Plus she's so adorable, how could I resist |
 |
| I love love love that her eyes are still blue. So pretty! |
 |
| I realize she looks a little drugged in this picture but I assure you she's not. She's been eating her feet lately and I was trying to get a picture but she didn't quite cooperate. But you can see she grabs her legs. |
Today she turned 90 degrees during tummy time. Didn't really make any forward progress, but somehow got turned during all her complaining. I'm ok with that, then she can't get into stuff, she'll just go in circles :)
Also, she's been coughing randomly while she sleeps and now I'm worried about croup because I found out a coworkers baby has it. Hopefully it's nothing though.
No comments:
Post a Comment