Zoey's been very talkative lately. In fact last Sunday in Sacrament meeting she had a lot to say. And a lot to say very loudly. How do you keep a not quite 6 month old quiet? I don't know, nothing seemed to work. I was laying with Zoey on our bed and she was just talking away so I tried to be discrete and get some videos. I didn't want her to see the camera and get silent with that deer in the headlights look she usually gets. But she saw the camera and just kept talking. So here are those videos.
And then I finally got a video of her laughing at me. She's so fun!!
I think she said hi to me the other day too but I couldn't get it on video. John and I are always saying hi to her, so I would think that'd be a word she would pick up on. Of course we try the Mamamamama and Dadadadada and she just smiles at us. When she's upset sometimes it sounds like she says Maaaaaaaa! But I don't know if that's just a sound she's making or if she's really calling me. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment