Monday, April 4, 2011

Teeth!

Somebody decided that since she eats solid food now, I guess she should have some teeth! I was perfectly fine with her being toothless for awhile longer. I noticed that it looked like maybe her gums had split a little on 3/29, but I didn't feel a tooth and she wouldn't let me get a good look. Even the next day she wouldn't let me look and I didn't feel anything. But on the 31st John texted to say she had a tooth! We could very clearly feel it then. Then 2 days later on 4/2 she decided she might as well have her second tooth as well :) I kept trying to get pictures. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get pictures of a baby's mouth? It took 2 days, but I did it! 2 teethies!




This is her favorite teething toy. It has hardish rubber legs that she chews on. They make that squeeky wet rubber sound as she chews on them and pulls them back and forth on her gums. It's cute :)


No comments:

Post a Comment